Support payments

For problems with alimony payments that must be made from or to another country, there is the possibility, when needed, of international alimony collection. As a rule, individuals with a claim to receive alimony have a right to receive support from the authorities when making the request for alimony if the person required to pay alimony does not do so.For maintenance payments to be made from or to other countries, international maintenance collection is an option if required. The decisive factor here is whether conventions (New York Convention of 1956 / Hague Convention on Recognition and Enforcement of 1958 and 1973) have been entered into with the individual countries. The cantonal reception or the International Social Service ( can provide information on this matter.
For the resolution of day-to-day problems as well as answers to personal questions refer to a Call Centre of our Association.